How To Make Watermelon Feta Salad
Fun all the way, an inspiring salad that is a visual delight. Minimal ingredients make each flavour shine! I've served it as a healthy 'cake'. Feel free to chop it into cubes and toss everything together in a bowl.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time5mins
Ingredients to make Watermelon Feta Salad
- 1/2 Watermelon cubed or sliced
- 100g Feta cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup Walnuts chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin Olive oil
- Himalayan pink salt or sea salt
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
Steps to make Watermelon Feta Salad
- Cut triangle pieces of watermelon and layer it like a cake with feta and walnuts. Using fork, smooth feta and fill it in a piping bag and decorate on top.
- On the other hand, you can even add the ingredients to a bowl and toss.