How To Make Instant lacy ragi dosa
Diabetic friendly and easy, ragi is prepared in various ways as a vital breakfast especially those who are diabetic, still healthy for all.
- Prep Time5mins
- Cook Time5mins
Key ingredients for Instant lacy ragi dosa
How to make Ghee
Ingredients to make Instant lacy ragi dosa
- 1cup ragi flour
- 1/4 cup maida
- 1/4 cup suji
- 2 tsp rice flour
- 1 tsp jeera
- 2 tsp pepper and jeera powder
- Ginger peices
- Curry leaf
- 2tsp grated coconut optional
- 3/4tsp salt
- Ghee or oil for roasting
- Serve with sambar or chutny
Steps to make Instant lacy ragi dosa
- Prepare the batter with all the dry ingredients with water and 1tbsp of curd.
- In a teaspoon of oil add 1tsp of mustard seed let it splutter and transfer to the batter.
- Spread the batter on to the thava as you do rava dosa, let it turn crisp on the bottom side then sprinkle the ghee when ready serve with any chutney or sambar. Don't flip the dosa.
My Tip: You can add finely sliced onion and green chilly.