Paneer Mango Manchurian
- Grated paneer - 2 cups
- Grated raw mango - 1 cup
- Finely chopped green chillies - 1
- Finely chopped ginger - 1/2 tsp
- Spring onion greens - 2 tbsp
- Cornflour - 1 tbsp
- Maida - ¼ cup
- Soya sauce - 2 tsp
- Chilli sauce - 1/2 tsp
- Oil - for frying the balls
- cooking oil - 2 tbsp
- Garlic - 5 cloves chopped
- Green chilli - 1/2 tbsp
- Ginger - 2 tsp
- Onion - 3/4 cup very finely chopped
- Spring onion greens - 1/4 cup
- Soya sauce - 1 1/2 tbsp
- Chilli sauce - 1 tbsp
- Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Cornflour - 2 tbsp mixed with 1/4 cup of water
- ingredients for garnishing:
- Spring onions - 2 tbsp
- Take grated paneer and grated mango in a bowl, add finely chopped green chillies, spring onion greens, ginger, cornflour, soya sauce, chilli sauce. Mash it nicely and make balls.
- Make even sized balls out of it. Now heat oil in a kadai and fry just 1 ball and see. If it breaks, mash it, mix well and make balls.
- Deep fry the balls until golden brown. Remove the balls from the oil and drain on paper towels.
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic, ginger and green chillies. Saute for a few minutes.
- Then add onions and saute until onions become transparent. Add spring onion greens, soya sauce, chilli sauce, pepper powder, sugar, salt needed and saute on high flame for a few seconds.
- Reduce the flame, add the paneer mango balls at this stage, mix well until well coated with the sauce and switch off the flame.
- Garnish with spring onions, and serve hot.