Key ingredients for Kari dosa
How to make Garam Masala
How to make Ghee
Ingredients to make Kari dosa
- Dosa batter - as per required
- Onion - 1
- Tomatoes - 2(medium)
- Eggs - 2
- Chicken/mutton - 500 gms(minced)
- Curry leaves
- Turmeric powder
- Chilli powder - 1/2 tspn
- Coriander powder - 1 tspn
- Garam masala - 1/2 tspn
- Pepper powder - 1 tspn
- Salt to taste
Steps to make Kari dosa
- 1. First start by preparing the keema topping. I used minced chicken instead of mutton. Chop the onion and tomatoes. Crush ginger and garlic or use paste.
- 2. Take a wok and pour some oil. Add the curry leaves, crushed ginger and garlic. Saute for few seconds and add the onions. Cook for sometime, add chicken.
- 3. Next add the turmeric powder, garam masala powder, chilli powder, pepper powder and the coriander powder. Mix well and cook. Add salt as per required.
- 4. Finally in goes the minced chicken. Mix the chicken properly with all the ingredients and cook till the chicken is done. Stir in between.
- 5. Beat the eggs with some salt and pepper powder. Set aside.
- 6. Take the dosa griddle and rub some oil over it. Pour a ladle full of dosa batter on the griddle and let it cook for few minutes.
- 7. Next pour 1-2 tspn of egg wash over the dosa.
- 8. Spread 1 to 2 tspn of Chicken keema on top. Slowly flip the dosa and let the other side cook.
- 9. After flipping over press the dosa with spatula multiple times. Cook till the dosa is done.
- 10. You can smear some ghee too over the dosa. Kari dosa is done. Transfer to a platter and serve hot. Enjoy.