Til ke Laddoo
How to make Khoya
- 1.5 lt milk
- 250 gm til (sesame seeds)
- 250 gm castor sugar
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
- Take a dry nonstick pan and roast the till on medium flame in it for 5 min.
- Take out these till in a plate and let them to come on room temperature.
- Once till are on room temperature, grind these in a mixer to a fine powder.
- In a deep vessel, boil the milk and keep it stirring on medium flame till it reduces to 1/3.
- Now turn the flame from medium to high and start mixing it as it will become thick.
- Once it is thick in consistency, switch off the flame and let this cool down.
- Now mix Mawa ( thick milk product), Cardamom powder, castor sugar and till powder all together and give desired shape of laddoo.
My Tip: While preparing Mawa, please keep on stirring milk otherwise it will spoil.