How To Make Vanilla Muffins
Sometimes you just want to eat a plain and simple muffin with your tea. This is that recipe.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time30mins
Ingredients to make Vanilla Muffins
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
Steps to make Vanilla Muffins
- Preheat the oven for 180 degree centrigade. Line your muffin moulds with paper and keep aside
- Measure out all the dry ingredients together. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt and add the sugar to it.
- In a separate bowl break the egg and beat it lightly. add milk, vanilla and oil to it.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry. Mix only until it all comes together. Do NOT over mix.
- Pour into the prepared muffin moulds. Bake for 20 to 23 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Serve warm
My Tip: If you can add a bit of vanilla bean paste into this, it'll just elevate the vanillaness of the muffin even more.