How To Make No Bake Biscuit Chocolate Cake
It's really very easy to make! Perfect to serve in kids birthday party, they would love these tiny super yummy cakes!
- Prep Time20mins
- Cook Time0mins
Ingredients to make No Bake Biscuit Chocolate Cake
- 1 pack marie biscuit or any other digestive biscuit
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 cup castor sugar
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 4 1/2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup fresh apricot
- 1 tbsp mix fruit jam
- Water as required
Steps to make No Bake Biscuit Chocolate Cake
- First grind the marie biscuits in a blender, and remove that in a bowl.
- Add 1 cup castor sugar and cocoa powder into it, mix well.
- Now add 1/2 cup desiccated coconut, 3 tbsp butter and 2 tbsp of water and make sure to make a tight dough.
- Now grease the back side of the plate with butter and roll the dough very very gently.
- Now using a circular mould, cut the tiny cakes from it.
- In a blender, add fresh apricot, jam and 1 tsp water and make a thick mixture.
- In another bowl, add remaining desiccated coconut, remaining castor sugar, 1 tbsp butter and 1 tsp water and make a tight dough.
- Now take small portion of the coconut dough and press it gently to make a smaller circle on the chocolate base.
- Put that on the chocolate cake base we made and gently press it.
- Now in middle of the cake top make a hole using your finger.
- Put the jam apricot mixture in the middle.
- Now set these tiny fabulous cakes into refrigerator for 6 to 7 hours and enjoy eating!
My Tip: While rolling the chocolate dough please be very careful to prevent the cracks.