- 1 cup Cabbage
- 220g Ground Pork
- 1/3 cup Water
- 4 Onions
- 3 tbs Rice Vinegar
- 3 tbs Soy sauce
- 2 tbs Cornstarch
- 2 tbs Soy sauce
- 2 tbs Oil
- 1 1/2 tbs Sake
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2 Garlics cloves
- 30 Gyoza wrappers
- Cook cabbage in boiling water for 2 mins.Drain and chopped
- Add cabbage, pork, onion, soy sauce , sake, sesame oil, garlic clove and cornstarch in a bowl and mix well.
- Place a tablespoon of the meat mixture on a sheet of gyoza warpper.
- Moisten the edge and lower half of the wrapper and fold the upper half of the wrapper in a series of pleats.Press the edges together.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.Place gyoza and cook until golden brown
- Add water and cover with a lid and cook till water boils away
- Mix soy sauce, rice vinegar and chilli together to make dipping sauce
- Serve gyoza with dipping sauce.