healthy Pav Bhaji
- 1 cup soya granules (soaked in hot water)
- 1 cup boiled and grated beetroot
- 1 capsicum fine chopped
- 2 onion (paste)
- 3 tomato (finely chopped)
- 2 tsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 1 boiled raw banana
- ½ tsp red chilly powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp pav bhaji masala
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 packet multi grain pav
- salt to taste
- 1.Heat oil in the pan.
- 2.Add grated ginger and crushed garlic cloves and sauté it.
- 3.Add onion paste and cook for 4-5 mins
- 4.Add chopped capsicum and cook for 3-4 mins.
- 5.Add red chiily powder and turmeric powder and mix it well
- 6.Now add the tomato paste and cool it for 5-6 mins.
- 7.Now add grated beetroot and mix it well
- 8.Add soya granules and boiled banana and mix it well.
- 9.Now add pav bhaji masala and salt and mix it
- 10.Add water and lemon juice and mix well.
- 11.Add some fresh chopped coriander and mix it well
- 12.Serve hot with toasted pav and some butter.
My Tip: Serve with : Onion - Avocado Yogurt Dip 1 cup greek Yogurt 1/2 cup fine chopped onion 1/2 mashed Avocado 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes 1 tsp olive oil 1/4 tsp garlic paste salt to taste mix and chill them
Other recipes in this foodbook
This foodbook has no other recipes.