How To Make 2 Minute Chocolate Peanut butter crumb mug cake
Moist chocolatey cake topped with chocolate cinnamon streusel in just 2 minutes. The quickest way to treat yourself! It’s only one serving size with no eggs. Drizzle some of your favorite syrup if you really want to but the crumb is just enough to cover. It has chocolate and peanut Butter! DOUBLE Yum! Right
- Prep Time2mins
- Cook Time2mins
Ingredients to make 2 Minute Chocolate Peanut butter crumb mug cake
- Vegetable oil – 3 tbsp
- Granulated sugar – 2 tbsp
- Vanilla extract – ⅛ tsp
- Chocolate Peanut Butter – 2 tbsp
- Yogurt – 2 tbsp
- All-purpose flour – 3 tbsp
- Baking soda – ⅛ tsp
- Cinnamon – ½ tsp
- Salt – a pinch
Steps to make 2 Minute Chocolate Peanut butter crumb mug cake
- Make the streusel by combining all the streusel ingredients into a small bowl. In a mug, add vegetable oil, sugar and mix well. Then add the vanilla extract, the star ingredient “chocolate peanut butter”, yogurt and mix well.
- Now add the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt to it. Mix all well. Top it with the streusel.
- Microwave for 2 minutes on high. Start checking from 1 minute 20 seconds. Mine was done exactly at 1 Minute 30 seconds. Even keeping in microwave for long can turn it rubbery.