Filter Coffee Choco Mug Cake
This recipe is with the 3rd degree filter coffee which is often wasted at many homes as it is not strong. Ragi, wheat flour, 3rd degree coffee decoction, palm sugar, cocoa & other baking ingredients are mixed and poured into a claypot cup. The mix is then kept in microwave for a minute to get this fluffy “Filter Coffee Choco Mug Cake”.
- Prep Time1Minutes
- Cooking Time1Minutes
- 3rd Degree Coffee Decoction - 3 tblsp
- Milk – 1 tblsp
- Ragi Flour – 2 tblsp
- Wheat flour – 1 tblsp
- Cocoa Powder – 1 tblsp
- Ghee – 1 tblsp
- Powdered Palm Sugar – 2 tbslp
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- baking soda – 1/4th tsp
- Baking powder – 1/4th tsp
- Apple Cidar Vinegar – ¾ tsp
- Choco chips – 2 tblsp
- Take a cup and add ragi flour, wheat flour, palm sugar and coco powder in a bowl and mix them well.
- Add Ghee to this and mix well again
- Add baking soda, baking powder and apple cider vinegar. Just mix them for a second.
- Add milk and coffee decoction and mix them well without any lumps.
- Add 1 tblsp of choco chips and give it a mix
- Add 1 tblsp of choco chips and do not mix it. This will form the top chocolate layer.
- Microwave high for a minute. Make sure the cup is only filled with 3/4th of the mix else they would spill.
My Tip: Do not omit choco chips. This might change the taste as the proportions of sugar and cocoa powder are different without choco chip. Microwave time is 1 minute for a cup which can hold 250 ml liquid.
Other recipes in this foodbook
This foodbook has no other recipes.