Ingredients to make Sattu Paratha
- Sattu flour 1 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Green chilli finely Chopped 1
- Kalonji 1 tsp
- Red chilli achaar 1
- Fresh coriander
- Onions finely chopped 4
- Achaar oil 3 tbsp
- Wheat flour 2 cup
- Deshi ghee
Steps to make Sattu Paratha
- First of all sieve sattu flour and add onions to it
- Then add all spices like green chilli,salt,red chilli powder,lemon juice,red chilli pickle,oil of red chilli pickle,fresh coriander
- Then bind everything together. Add as much oil needed to bind the mixture together in a fist.
- Now filling is ready. Make paratha dough
- Now take a ball, make a cavity in the centre and add filling inside. Seal.
- Make paratha
- Put some ghee and cook till done. Serve hot with butter and dahi or tomato ketchup .