How To Make Cheese Omelette Curry
Quick and healthy receipe and at the same time it is tasty.....
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time20mins
Ingredients to make Cheese Omelette Curry
- Onions chopped
- Ginger Garlic Paste
- Green chillies
- Turmeric Powder
- Chilly powder
- Coriander Powder
- Garam Masala
- kitchen king masala
- Coriander leaves
Steps to make Cheese Omelette Curry
- Take pan put some oil. Whisk eggs add onions, chillies and salt. And make omelette.
- Then put grated cheese and roll it and keep it aside.
- Take pan and put oil and add jeera in it.
- Then put onions and saute onions till gets golden brown.
- Then add ginger garlic paste and green chillies which are finely chopped.
- Saute and then add tomatoes puree.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilly powder, garam masala, kitchen king masala.
- And cook it properly till the oil gets seperated from the mixture .
- Later on this stage add little water.
- Then once gravy is cooked cut small pieces of that omelette role and put in the gravy gradually.
- Switch of the flame and serve it hot .
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.