How To Make Cold Coffee with a Twist
Oh how I love coffee!! I am a huge coffee lover. I can have coffee any time of the day. This is a basic, super easy, delicious, simple yet elegant cold coffee rimmed with lemon and white chocolate to give that extra burst of flavor to your drink.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time10mins
Ingredients to make Cold Coffee with a Twist
- 1 cup chilled milk
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 tsp instant coffee powder
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 2 tbsp melted dark chocolate
- Ice cubes as required
- To rim the glass:
- 1 lemon wedge
- White chocolate grated
- Additional Toppings:
- Cocoa powder
- Chocolate shavings
- Chocolate patterns
Steps to make Cold Coffee with a Twist
- How to rim a glass: Moisten the rim of the glass with a lime wedge by cutting a shallow notch into the flesh of the fruit, then slipping it over the rim of the glass, as though to garnish it.
- Now draw the lime along the entire rim, squeezing gently (not so hard that it drips), until the edge is uniformly moistened. It should make a nice clean line.
- Put your grated white chocolate on a plate. Use plenty to make sure the rim gets covered, and make sure the circle of grated chocolate is bigger in diameter than the rim of your glass.
- Gently invert the glass, tapping the rim gently in the chocolate until the entire outer edge is covered. Shake off any loose grains, and you’re done.
- Now, coat the inner side of the glass with melted chocolate in a random pattern. Pop it in the refrigerator.
- Then, combine milk, sugar and coffee in a blender jar and blend well.
- Add ice and ice cream and blend again.
- Take the chilled glass out of the refrigerator. Add some crushed ice and pour the cold coffee in it.
- Garnish with cocoa powder/chocolate patterns/chocolate sprinkles. This is optional.
- Enjoy sipping the refreshing drink!