Sikandari Raan | How to make Sikandari Raan (32 likes)
- By Manini Badlani
Created on 8th Oct 2015
About Sikandari Raan
Always loved Raan but never had the guts to make it until now. Thanks to a fellow foodie's easy and super recipe
Sikandari Raan is a delicious dish which is liked by the people of every age group. Sikandari Raan by Manini Badlani is a step by step process which is best to understand for the beginners. Sikandari Raan is a dish which comes from Mughlai cuisine and is very much popular throughout the worldwide This recipe is perfect to serve 6 people. You can find this dish at almost every restaurant and you can also prepare this at your home. It is an easy recipe which doesn't take so much time. This amazing and mouthwatering Sikandari Raan takes few minute for the preparation and 240 minute for cooking. The aroma of this Sikandari Raan make you more hungry and you couldn't stop yourself from having this. When you want to prepare something very tasty and delicious for any party or special occasion then Sikandari Raan will be the best option for you. The flavor of Sikandari Raan is unforgettable and you will enjoy each and every bite of this. Try this Sikandari Raan at your weekends and impress your family and friends.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time4Hours
Video for key ingredients
How to make Khoya
Ingredients to make Sikandari Raan
- Whole leg of Lamb - 1 1/2 Kgs Aprox.
- For the marination; 125 grams yogurt.
- 3 table spoons each ginger and garlic paste.
- 5 teaspoons red chili powder.
- 1 teaspoon garam masaala.
- 2 teaspoons green cardamon seeds powder.
- 5 to 6 teaspoons coriander powder.
- 20 whole black pepper corn.
- 1 teaspoon of powdered javitri ( Mace ).
- 50 grms Khoya
- 3 teaspoons salt.
- 90 ml dark rum .
- 4 tbs ghee
- oil for frying onions
- 4 large onions peeled and sliced length wise