Cheesy Sweetcorn grilled sandwiches
- 4 - Whole wheat bread slices
- 3 tbsp - Sweetcorn kernels
- 2 tbsp - melted butter
- 1 tbsp - diced green Capsicum
- 1 tbsp - diced Tomato
- tbsp - crushed Black pepper
- tbsp - Oregano
- 2 tbsp - grated Mozzarella
- salt as per taste
- In a bowl mix sweetcorn kernels, diced green capsicum, diced tomato, crushed black pepper, oregano and salt. Gently toss the mixture.
- Brush butter on one side of the two bread slices and on the non-buttered side spread the above made mixture evenly.
- Top with grated mozzarella and then top it with other two bread slices and brush with butter.
- Heat sandwich maker as per instructions given in the manual, using grill plates. Now place the sandwiches on the grill plates and grill for 4-5 minutes or till crisp and brown
- Serve hot by cutting them diagonally with tomato sauce.
My Tip: You can skip capsicum and tomatoes if your kids don't like them.