Baked Moong Dal Masala Puri | How to make Baked Moong Dal Masala Puri (174 likes)
- By Pragya Monga
Created on 20th Oct 2015
About Baked Moong Dal Masala Puri
Its a healthy and a protein pack Baked snack poori which is made up of moong dal and with few blend of spice. Tastes delicious when paired with tea, and makes a healthy tiffin pack for kids.
Baked Moong Dal Masala Puri, a deliciously finger licking recipe to treat your family and friends. This recipe of Baked Moong Dal Masala Puri by Pragya Monga will definitely help you in its preparation. The Baked Moong Dal Masala Puri can be prepared within few minutes. The time taken for cooking Baked Moong Dal Masala Puri is 20 minutes. With such flavoursome ingredients, the dish tastes superb! This recipe is appropriate to serve 4 people. The recipe details out how to make Baked Moong Dal Masala Puri step by step. The detailed explanation makes Baked Moong Dal Masala Puri so simple and easy that even beginners can try it out. The recipe for Baked Moong Dal Masala Puri can be tweaked in a lot of ways to make it more interesting. So, the next time you have a party at home do not forget to check out the recipe of Baked Moong Dal Masala Puri from BetterButter.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time20mins
Ingredients to make Baked Moong Dal Masala Puri
- 1 cup yellow Moong Dal Flour
- 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup of chickpea flour (besan)
- 2 tbsp of olive oil or sunflower oil
- 2 tsp white sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp red chilly powder
- 1 /2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp dry mango powder (aamchur powder)
- 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1 tsp chaat masala powder (optional)
- 2 tsp of hand crushed kasuri methi ( dry fenugreek leaves)
- Salt to taste and
- Water at room temperature to knead into a stiff dough..!!