Keema Dahi Vada. | How to make Keema Dahi Vada.
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Keema Dahi Vada. Recipe
Dahi vada is a common North Indian dessert which contains lentils dumplings deep fried and then soaked in a sweet and sour yogurt sauce with a lot of spicy and sweet chutney..
Keema Dahi Vada., a deliciously finger licking recipe to treat your family and friends. This recipe of Keema Dahi Vada. by indrani sen will definitely help you in its preparation. The Keema Dahi Vada. can be prepared within 20 minutes. The time taken for cooking Keema Dahi Vada. is 20 minutes. With such flavoursome ingredients, the dish tastes superb! This recipe is appropriate to serve 4 people. The recipe details out how to make Keema Dahi Vada. step by step. The detailed explanation makes Keema Dahi Vada. so simple and easy that even beginners can try it out. The recipe for Keema Dahi Vada. can be tweaked in a lot of ways to make it more interesting. So, the next time you have a party at home do not forget to check out the recipe of Keema Dahi Vada. from BetterButter.
Ingredients to make Keema Dahi Vada.
- Chicken minced (300 gms)
- Potato 2 to 3(chopped and boiled till tender)
- Bread (I used whole wheat bread 4 to 5)
- Green chilies chopped 2
- Onions 2 chopped
- Garlic 5 to 6 small cloves
- All spice powder(cinnamon 1 stick, cardamom 3 to 4 and cloves 4 to 5)
- Ground Cumin powder(1/2 tsp)
- Coriander powder 1/2Tsp
- Red chilly powder 1 tsp
- Egg 1
- Curd 1 cup
- Roasted spices powder(cumin,coriander and red chilly roasted and powdered)
- Oil for deep fry
- Clarified butter or ghee (2 tbsp)(optional)
- For the chutney:
- Tamarind soaked in 1 cup of hot water. Jaggery (grated 2 to 3 tbsp)