Keema Dahi Vada. | How to make Keema Dahi Vada. (2 likes)
- By indrani sen
Created on 2nd May 2017
About Keema Dahi Vada.
Dahi vada is a common North Indian dessert which contains lentils dumplings deep fried and then soaked in a sweet and sour yogurt sauce with a lot of spicy and sweet chutney..
Keema Dahi Vada. is a mouthwatering dish which is perfect to serve at any occasion. It is a recipe of West Bengal cuisine which is very famous in the whole worldwide. This is very amazing in taste and it contains a lot of health benefiting nutrients. It is a quick and easy recipe and you can easily prepare restaurant style Keema Dahi Vada. at your home. Keema Dahi Vada. by indrani sen will help you to prepare the perfect Keema Dahi Vada. at your home. You don't need any extra effort or time to prepare this. It just needs 20 minute for the preparation and 20 minute for cooking. Whether it is a grand party or a normal kitty party, it is a perfect dish to serve and to get the compliments from your guests. This recipe follows the perfect art of cooking that gives an amazing texture to this and differentiate it from other dishes. In the Better Butter recipes, you will find the step by step process of this recipe by which you can know how to make the delicious Keema Dahi Vada..
- Prep Time20mins
- Cook Time20mins
Ingredients to make Keema Dahi Vada.
- Chicken minced (300 gms)
- Potato 2 to 3(chopped and boiled till tender)
- Bread (I used whole wheat bread 4 to 5)
- Green chilies chopped 2
- Onions 2 chopped
- Garlic 5 to 6 small cloves
- All spice powder(cinnamon 1 stick, cardamom 3 to 4 and cloves 4 to 5)
- Ground Cumin powder(1/2 tsp)
- Coriander powder 1/2Tsp
- Red chilly powder 1 tsp
- Egg 1
- Curd 1 cup
- Roasted spices powder(cumin,coriander and red chilly roasted and powdered)
- Oil for deep fry
- Clarified butter or ghee (2 tbsp)(optional)
- For the chutney:
- Tamarind soaked in 1 cup of hot water. Jaggery (grated 2 to 3 tbsp)