Strawberry panna cotta
- 200 ml milk
- 55 grams sugar
- 5 grams gelatin powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200 ml whipping cream
- Strawberry Sauce Ingredients:
- 450 grams strawberries
- 75 grams sugar
- 2-3 tablespoon water
- Take a small bowl, put in the gelatin powder with 2-3 tablespoons cold water. Keep aside for 5-10 minutes until it swells.
- In the meantime, take a pan, pour in the milk, cream, and sugar together. Let it simmer and cook on a low flame. Do not bring this to a boil.
- Once the sugar has dissolved, remove the pan from heat and pour in the vanilla extract. Let this mixture cool down.
- Then pour the gelatin mixture into the milk mixture, stir well till the gelatin gets completely dissolved. Pour this into serving glasses and let refrigerate for 3-4 hours or overnight until it sets.
- To make the sauce, wash the strawberries and drain them. Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Take a small pan, put in the strawberries along with sugar and water. Let it simmer and cook, then remove from heat immediately.
- Pour this sauce into a grinder and blend to make a smooth strawberry sauce. Then sieve this sauce through a strainer to remove the seeds. Let it cool to room temperature then refrigerate until it is ready to serve.
- While serving pour the strawberry sauce over the panna cotta.
- Serve instantly to enjoy for best taste.