Bread Potato Cutlet | How to make Bread Potato Cutlet
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Bread Potato Cutlet
It is a delicious and hearty Indian snack.
Bread potato cutlet is one dish which makes its accompaniments tastier. With the right mix of flavours, Bread potato cutlet has always been everyone's favourite. This recipe by Pratima Pradeep is the perfect one to try at home for your family. The Bread potato cutlet recipe is very simple and can be made in restaurant style using these ingredients. The time taken while preparing Bread potato cutlet is 5 minutes and the time taken for cooking is 10 minutes. This is recipe of Bread potato cutlet is perfect to serve 3 people. Bread potato cutlet is just the appropriate option to prepare when you have a get together or party at home. Be it kids or grownups, everyone just absolutely love Bread potato cutlet. So do try it next time and share your experience of cooking Bread potato cutlet by commenting on this page below!
Ingredients to make Bread Potato Cutlet
- 4 - Medium size potato, boiled peeled and mashed.
- 2 - Medium size onion, finely chopped
- 2-3 - Green chilies, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon - Cumin seed
- 5 - Bread slices, roughly crushed
- 1/2 tablespoon - Rosted and crushed peanuts
- 1/2 tablespoon - Besan
- 2 table spoon - Rawa
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Tomato ketchup and green coriander chutney