Apricpot Yogurt parfait
Full of fragrance and sweet, golden-orange apricots are rich source of dietary fiber, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Dried apricots have an intense sweet-sour flavour and are high in fibre. They make an excellent substitute for fresh apricots out of season. They can be bought dried or semi-dried.
- Prep Time0Minutes
- Cooking Time30Minutes
- 800 gms plain yoghurt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- A pinch of nutmeg powder
- 250 gms Sundried Apricot
- 1 cup warm milk
- 10 to 12 dry roasted Cashew nuts
- Toasted walnuts for serving
- Transfer the yogurt to a fine cloth and hang for minimum 3 to 4 hours till all the water from it flows away preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
- Soak the apricots in warm milk and keep aside.
- Toast the cashew nuts and grind along with the sugar to a fine powder form.
- Puree the apricots and pass through a sieve to have a smooth puree.
- Now take the hung curd and the powdered sugar and cashew nuts mix in a blender along with the nutmeg powder and blend till it smooth and creamy.
- Pour this mixture into small glass up to half of the glass.
- Pour in the Apricot puree. Refrigerate, uncovered, till the time of serving.
- Serve topped with chopped apricots and toasted walnuts.