- 1 Cup thick Poha
- 3 nos Red chilies
- 1/4 Cup freshly grated Coconut
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1/4 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Urad dal
- a pinch of Hing
- 2-3 Curry leaves torn into pieces
- Rinse poha by adding it to a colander for 1 minute under running water to soften. You can even soak poha in enough water for 30 seconds and drain.
- Soaking can sometime, turn poha very soft and might turn mushy upon cooking.
- Add oil to a pan and pop in mustard seeds, cumin, hing, red chilies and curry leaves. Now add urdal dal and fry till they turn golden brown.
- To this add grated coconut and fry for a minute or till it turns bit dry. Add in soften poha and mix. Season with salt and sprinkle coriander leaves. Combine and serve warm.