Chicken seekh kebabs
How to make Garam Masala
- 500 gms boneless chicken breast (minced)
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup coriander (chopped)
- 2 green chillies (finely chopped)
- 2 finely chopped red chillies (or 2 tsp chilli flakes)
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 finely chopped onions ( small size)
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- In a pan add 1 tbsp oil and add the garlic, onions and sauté till brown. Add the ginger and stir.
- In a big bowl add everything else (including the onion, garlic and ginger mixture) and mix till the spices are fully incorporated in the minced chicken.
- Then place the chicken mixture on skewers in the shape of kebabs.
- Once you have made all the kebabs put them in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Then light up your barbeque and grill the kebabs.
My Tip: Tastes best when served with mint and coriander chutney.