How To Make Palak besan ka cheela
Quick breakfast option that is high fibre and low calorie as well
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time2mins
Ingredients to make Palak besan ka cheela
- Besan- 1 cup
- Fresh spinach puree- 1 cup (boil spinach and puree)
- Ginger-garlic paste- 1tsp
- Salt to taste
- Grated coconut and sliced tomatoes- for garnishing
- Olive oil for frying
Steps to make Palak besan ka cheela
- In a large bowl combine besan, spinach puree, ginger-garlic paste, green chilli and whisk to form a smooth batter.
- Add more water as required. Season with salt.
- Heat a non stick pan and drizzle a little olive oil on the sides, ladle out the spinach besan batter in a circular manner, just like a dosa.
- Cook well on both sides, adding more oil if necessary.
- Top with grated coconut and some sliced tomatoes.Serve with any spicy chutney of your choice.
My Tip: Stuff with any dip, paneer or ketchup for an interesting breakfast option. Can also serve with sambhar and coconut chutney.