Palak besan ka cheela
- Besan- 1 cup
- Fresh spinach puree- 1 cup (boil spinach and puree)
- Ginger-garlic paste- 1tsp
- Salt to taste
- Grated coconut and sliced tomatoes- for garnishing
- Olive oil for frying
- In a large bowl combine besan, spinach puree, ginger-garlic paste, green chilli and whisk to form a smooth batter.
- Add more water as required. Season with salt.
- Heat a non stick pan and drizzle a little olive oil on the sides, ladle out the spinach besan batter in a circular manner, just like a dosa.
- Cook well on both sides, adding more oil if necessary.
- Top with grated coconut and some sliced tomatoes.Serve with any spicy chutney of your choice.
My Tip: Stuff with any dip, paneer or ketchup for an interesting breakfast option. Can also serve with sambhar and coconut chutney.
Other recipes in this foodbook
This foodbook has no other recipes.