How To Make Herby Tofu kebab and Orange salad
This is not an ordinary salad, it's a superfood salad, It's almost one pot meal in a way, it's a herby tofu and Orange salad !!! It's vibrant, extremely delicious and of course packed with all the goodness which our body requires everyday !
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time15mins
Ingredients to make Herby Tofu kebab and Orange salad
- 4-5 Sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 4 Garlic cloves
- 2-3 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 2 tbsp. White vine vinegar
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp. Freshly Crushed black pepper
- Pinch Red chilli flakes ( optional )
- 1 packet Firm Tofu
- 3 thick slices Thick slice of multigrain and sees bread
- 1 Bay leaf ( I used fresh )
- 200 g Baby spinach
- 4 tbsp. Dill leaves
- 3 tbsp. Parsley Coriander and mint leaves
- 1/2 Crispy leafy salad packet
- 1 tbsp. Lemon juice
- 3 peeled Oranges
- 25 g. Feta cheese
- 4-5 Bamboo skewers ( soak in water for about 2-3 hours)
- 1 tbsp. Edible dried lavender leaves
Steps to make Herby Tofu kebab and Orange salad
- Drain water from the tofu and try to make dry as possible. I left it out of the fridge for half an hour. Add rosemary, garlic cloves, salt, oil, vinegar in blender jar and blend till you get lovely smooth marinate.
- Chop the tofu and bread into 2-3 cm chunks, add in a bowl with rosemary paste. Gently toss everything together and make sure everything is coated well. Once marinated, thread the tofu and bread on soaked bamboo skewers.
- Heat a frying pan on a medium heat, place a bay leaf on it and lay the skewers in a hot pan and cook until golden every side. Altogether it will take 5-6 minutes. Meanwhile peel the skin of the orange, then slice into rounds.
- Place all the spinach, herbs and other salad leaves in a big bowl. Add lemon juice. Toss well. On a serving plate arrange bed of salad, place orange slices and top with the tofu and bread kebab.
- Crumble over the feta cheese and edible flower and serve immediately. Enjoy !!