- 1 1/2 cup Curd whisked
- 1 1/2 cup Bathua Leaves chopped (stems removed)
- 2 tsp Cumin Seed Powder
- 1/2 tsp Chaat masala
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Red Chili Powder
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Salt to taste
- Wash the leaves properly.
- Boil the leaves or steam in microwave/ steamer for 4 mins.
- Mash the leaves with light hand. Don't make a paste. It should be of leafy texture.
- Whisk the curd and add bathua leaves and all the spices.
- Garnish with roasted cumin powder and coriander leaves.
- Serve chilled with rice or pulao.