How To Make Apple Cinnamon Tea
A fruit flavoured tea that is a mixture of sweetness and a little tangy flavours.
- Prep Time8mins
- Cook Time5mins
Ingredients to make Apple Cinnamon Tea
- 500 ml water
- 2 teaspoon tea leaves
- 1 apple, cut into thin wedges
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 large cinnamon stick
- Sugar as per taste
Steps to make Apple Cinnamon Tea
- Bring the water to boil in a teapot/kettle.
- As soon as the water begins to boil, pour in the tea leaves and let it simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Put the apple and lemon slices, cinnamon in a pitcher. Strain the tea through a sieve and pour in the tea.
- Sweeten as per taste and serve in tea cups.