Chickpea Pomegranate Salad
- 2 cups chickpea, boiled
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Seeds of 1 large pomegranate
- 1/4 cup finely chopped basil
- Salt and Pepper as per taste
- Boil the chickpeas in a pressure cooker, you can add a little salt and oil here. When boiled strain and place under running water to cool and set aside.
- Peel and separate the pomegranate to get the seeds out. Keep aside.
- Combine the chickpeas, pomegranate seeds and chopped basil leaves in medium mixing bowl and toss with olive oil and lime juice.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper before serving. Tastes best at room temperature.
My Tip: Make sure before combining the salad that the chickpeas are completely cooled.
Other recipes in this foodbook
This foodbook has no other recipes.