Chicken noodle soup
- 2 cups boneless Chicken(boiled and diced)
- 4 cups Chicken broth
- 4 Green onions, sliced
- 1 cup Carrots, chopped
- 1 cup Egg noodles(uncooked)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper to season
- Heat oil in a large heavy pan. Add spring onions, bay leaf, ginger-garlic paste and carrots; cook for 5 minutes stirring well.
- Sir in the Chicken, noodles as well as the broth. Cover and cook till carrots are tender but still crunchy and noodles are cooked through. Taste and Season.
- Serve piping hot.
My Tip: add a dash of lemon juice for a tangy taste.