How To Make Pasta Dough
- 200gms pasta
- 2 small tomatoes sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 Lettuce leaves torn roughly
- 1 tsp red pepper powder
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano for seasoning
- Basil leaves for garnishing
- Boil the pasta in a pan for 10-15 mins until its tender.
- Drain the pasta and rinse under running cold water.Let it dry
- In a serving bowl, add lettuce leaves, broccoli, tomatoes, garlic cloves. Toss nicely.
- Drizzle it with lemon juice, vinegar and olive oil.
- Season with salt, pepper, oregano.
- Toss all the ingredients together.
- Garnish with basil leaves.