How To Make Italian coffee (Marocchino)
Best hot drink to be had with friends who get along as coffee and chocolate!
- Prep Time5mins
- Cook Time2mins
Ingredients to make Italian coffee (Marocchino)
- Espresso shots - 2
- Milk - 2 tbsp
- Chocolate powder/Cocoa powder - 2 tsp
Steps to make Italian coffee (Marocchino)
- Make expresso shot using a coffee maker.
- Take 2 shot glasses, add in the Expresso shots in each.
- Add in 1 tablespoon milk in each.
- Followed by cocoa powder 1 teaspoon in each shot glass. Mix well. Serve hot.
My Tip: If you don't have a coffee maker, take 1 tbsp instant coffee, 1 tsp sugar or more depending upon the sweetness you want and add 1 tbsp of hot water or microwave it for 30 seconds. Stir well, add in 1 tbsp water till you get your measure of coffee. (I prefer 4 tbsp as 1 shot)