Ingredients to make Cottage Cheese Pancakes
- 2 cups Cottage Cheese
- 1 cup Flour
- 6 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- Butter or Butter spray as needed
Steps to make Cottage Cheese Pancakes
- Beat the cottage cheese,eggs and vanilla essence in a large bowl.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt in another bowl.
- Gradually add the flour mixture into the egg mixture, mix well.
- Heat a pa and coat with butter or butter spray.
- Pour about 1-2 tbsp of the batter in the pan and cook for 2 mins on both sidestill they become golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve with a ice cream and enjoy!