Ingredients to make Purple Cabbage Salad
- 1 cup Red kidney Beans
- 1cup Purple Cabbage, sliced
- 1/2 cup Pomegranate
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin seeds
- Lerruce as desired
Steps to make Purple Cabbage Salad
- Soak the kidney beans overnight in water.
- Cook the beans in boiling water till soft.
- Wash the lettuce leaves and place it in a bowl.
- Toss in the beans over it then add pomegranate, pumpkin seeds and purple cabbage in.
- Season with salt and pepper and toss the vegetable into the mix.
- Serve fresh!