How To Make Watermelon Iced Tea
It is so refreshing iced tea, if you are a iced tea lover, then this will be the only iced tea you will end up loving.
- Prep Time5mins
- Cook Time3mins
Ingredients to make Watermelon Iced Tea
- Water - 3 Cups
- Tea bags - 4
- Water Melon- Cut into small cubes(6 cups)
- Honey - 2 tablespoons
- Lemon Juice - 1 Full Lemon
Steps to make Watermelon Iced Tea
- Bring 3 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add the tea bags, remove from heat.Let steep for 5 minutes. Remove the tea bags and stir in the honey. Pour the tea into a heat-resistant pitcher and chill until cold, at least 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, puree the watermelon in a blender or food processor. Run the puree through a strainer, pressing on the pulp to extract the juice. Discard the pulp.
- Stir the watermelon juice and lime juice into the chilled tea mixture and stir well
- Take serving glasses, fill almost half the glass with ice cubes ( iced tea brings out the true flavour when it is chilled, so add loads of ice cubes to your glass before serving ), then pour the watermelon tea.
- Garnish with a piece of watermelon and enjoy the chilled refreshing watermelon iced tea.
My Tip: I add loads of ice cubes, chilled iced tea is really refreshing.