Hibiscus-rose iced tea cooler
The first thing that hits you when you have a sip of this gorgeous crimson colored drink is the sweet lemony note, it’s so refreshing! The sweetness of the Rose syrup balances out the slight tart taste of the hibiscus. This is definitely a must try !
- Prep Time5Minutes
- Cooking Time60Minutes
- 1.5 liters of water
- 1/2 cup dried hibiscus flowers
- 1 inch cinnamon
- 2 cloves
- 1/4 cup sugar
- rose syrup, as required
- In a saucepan, add water , dried hibiscus flowers, spices ,sugar and bring to a rolling boil.
- Reduce the heat to low, and simmer for 10 minutes or longer for a stronger flavor. Let cool to room temperature.
- Pass this through a fine mesh sieve to strain out the hibiscus flowers.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled over 1 teaspoon of Rose syrup and ice in individual glasses. Stir well. Enjoy this refreshing drink