Bread Mawa Royale
How to make Ghee
How to make Khoya
- Milk bread - 1 packet
- Khoya - 150 gms
- Dry fruits (chopped) - 4 tbsp
- Sugar syrup - 1 bowl
- Ghee - for frying
- Mix khoya and chopped dry fruits in a bowl and keep aside.
- Cut out the sides of the milk bread.
- Now dip each bread slice in milk and squeeze out the milk.
- Place a little khoya mixture in the center and form into balls.
- Deep fry the balls in ghee until brown.
- Dip each ball into sugar syrup and remove and place in a serving tray.
- Garnish with chopped nuts.
My Tip: Deep fry the balls on a low flame to ensure they are just light brown in color.