How To Make Bread Mawa Royale
This is a yummy delicacy from the land of mughals. I came across this in a magazine and was tempted to try it out. It simply turned out to be much more delicious than my expectation.
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time10mins
Key ingredients for Bread Mawa Royale
How to make Ghee
How to make Khoya
Ingredients to make Bread Mawa Royale
- Milk bread - 1 packet
- Khoya - 150 gms
- Dry fruits (chopped) - 4 tbsp
- Sugar syrup - 1 bowl
- Ghee - for frying
Steps to make Bread Mawa Royale
- Mix khoya and chopped dry fruits in a bowl and keep aside.
- Cut out the sides of the milk bread.
- Now dip each bread slice in milk and squeeze out the milk.
- Place a little khoya mixture in the center and form into balls.
- Deep fry the balls in ghee until brown.
- Dip each ball into sugar syrup and remove and place in a serving tray.
- Garnish with chopped nuts.
My Tip: Deep fry the balls on a low flame to ensure they are just light brown in color.