How to make Garam Masala
- 2 Bread slices
- 2 cups boiled vegetables
- 2 boiled potatoes
- 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
- bread crumbs
- 4 burger buns
- lettuce leaves
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- red chilli powder
- Soak the bread in water and squeeze out
- Mix boiled vegetables, potatoes, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, garam masala, lemon juice, salt and bread in a bowl
- Shape the mixture into flat balls
- Coat it with bread crumbs
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the cutlets
- Cut the buns horizontally into two.
- Spread mayonnaise on both. Place the cutlet at the base of the bun
- Finally, place the lettuce leaves over the bun and cover it with the upper half of the bun.
- Microwave the burger for 1 min. and serve with coffee.