How To Make Palak Paneer Pinwheels
A healthy and filling appetizer best to serve as starter before meals.
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time20mins
Key ingredients for Palak Paneer Pinwheels
How to make Garam Masala
Homemade Short Crust Pastry
Ingredients to make Palak Paneer Pinwheels
- 200g spinach leaves,chopped
- 1 cup or 100g paneer,crumbled
- 1 tablespoon plain flour for dusting.
- 1 onion,chopped
- 2-3 garlic cloves,minced
- 2 green chillies,chopped
- 1 tomato,chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 frozen puff pastry sheet,thawed
- 2 tablespoon olive oil plus more to brush the pinwheels
- Salt to taste
Steps to make Palak Paneer Pinwheels
- Heat olive oil in a pan.Add onion and garlic.Saute for a minute. Now add green chili,tomato,salt,turmeric and coriander powder.Cook for a minute. Add chopped spinach,cook covered for 2 minutes.
- Finally add crumbled paneer ,cook without lid for 5 minutes until all moisture evaporates. Sprinkle garam masala and let the filling cool.Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Sprinkle dry flour on work space and roll the puff pastry a little more lengthwise. Spread the stuffing over the puff pastry sheet leaving an inch from the edges.
- Start rolling from the short side all the way to the end. Line a baking paper with parchment paper. Cut into round slices.Lay the slices flat on baking sheet.Brush with olive oil.