Dark Chocolate Prune Truffles
- 150 grams dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 175 ml low fat cream
- 100 grams DEL MONTE Prunes
- Juice of 1/2 keenu/orange
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Cover DEL MONTE Prunes with orange juice and leave to soak covered overnight.
- Place dark chocolate and cream in a heatproof bowl, and microwave on high for one minute. Stir and repeat if required.
- Place DEL MONTE Prunes with juice and 2 tablespoons of melted chocolate mix in a blender and process until blended and smooth.
- Add back to bowl with melted chocolate and mix well.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours until firm enough to roll into balls. 6. Drop teaspoonfuls, one at a time into cocoa powder, shake to coat and roll into balls. Chill until firm, then toss in cocoa powder once again.