Quinoa Black Bean Corn Salad
- corn 2 cups
- quinoa 3/4 cup - uncooked
- black beans 2 cups - cooked
- red bell pepper 1 1/4 cup - diced
- onion 1/4 cup - chopped
- cilantro - 1/2 cup - packed - chopped
- carrots - 1/2 cup - thinly sliced
- avocado 1
- olive oil 2 tbsp
- lemon juice 4 tbsp
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Steam corn and keep aside.
- Cook quinoa using water in the ratio 1:2 for quinoa:water. Allow to cool a bit.
- Mix olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper to make the dressing.
- Take all ingredients except avocado in a bowl. Toss together with dressing.
- Add avocado and toss gently to combine. Serve.