Chicken Tikka | How to make Chicken Tikka
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Chicken Tikka
A dish that can work in a jiffy for working mothers or if you are in a hurry. Just marinate the chicken well before leaving home and your dinner will work out in less than 15 minutes.
Chicken Tikka is a delicious dish which is liked by people of all age groups. Chicken Tikka by Tasneem Rajkotwala has a step by step process of how to make the dish. This makes it very easy to understand for even beginners. This recipe can serve 4 people. You can find Chicken Tikka at many restaurants and you can also prepare this at home. This authentic and mouthwatering Chicken Tikka takes few minutes for the preparation and 120 minutes for cooking. When you want to prepare something delicious for a party or special occasion then Chicken Tikka is a good option for you. The flavour of Chicken Tikka is tempting and you will enjoy each bite of this. Try this Chicken Tikka on weekends and impress your family and friends. You can comment and rate the Chicken Tikka recipe on the page below.
Ingredients to make Chicken Tikka
- Boneless Chicken – 500 gms cut into bite sized pieces.
- Thick yoghurt – 200 gms
- Bell peppers – 3 (any color of your choice) cut in an inch chunks.
- Cherry Tomatoes – 100 gms
- Fresh ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 2 tbsp
- Cumin Powder – 2 tbsp
- Olive oil – 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp (adjust as per the spice you want)
- Fresh Coriander – 1/2 cup chopped
- Fresh Mint Leaves – few
- Onion – 1 thinly sliced
- Lemon – 1 cut in half