Atta Chakuli (Atte ka Dosa)
- 1 cup Atta or Wheat flour
- 3 cups Rice flour
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 Green chilies, chopped
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 large Onion, chopped
- Oil to make dosa
- Water to make batter
- Salt to taste
- Mix all dry ingredients to the flour except onion.
- Now add 1 cup water to this mixture and mix well, now add another 6 cups of water and mix until the batter consistency is like water.
- Heat oil in a tawa, spread a big spoon full batter over tawa and add chopped onion .
- Now after 1 min, rotate the tate so that dosa will be spread evenly and become crispy.
- After 1 min , it starts to leave from sides of tawa so carefully put spatula under tawa and remove it.
- Enjoy this crispy and crunchy yummy dosa with any chutney.
My Tip: If you keep dosa batter for 1 hr,it will come out easily and more tasty but if you are in a hurry, you can prepare it instantly. I did so many times One thing you have to remember is whenever you make this dosa your tawa should be properly greased.