How To Make Atta Chakuli (Atte ka Dosa)
This dosa I learnt form my badi jethani. When I tasted this I was shocked when I learnt its made of atta. This is one of my husband’s favourite item. Whenever his mood is off, I prepare this jhatpat
- Prep Time15mins
- Cook Time5mins
Ingredients to make Atta Chakuli (Atte ka Dosa)
- 1 cup Atta or Wheat flour
- 3 cups Rice flour
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 Green chilies, chopped
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 large Onion, chopped
- Oil to make dosa
- Water to make batter
- Salt to taste
Steps to make Atta Chakuli (Atte ka Dosa)
- Mix all dry ingredients to the flour except onion.
- Now add 1 cup water to this mixture and mix well, now add another 6 cups of water and mix until the batter consistency is like water.
- Heat oil in a tawa, spread a big spoon full batter over tawa and add chopped onion .
- Now after 1 min, rotate the tate so that dosa will be spread evenly and become crispy.
- After 1 min , it starts to leave from sides of tawa so carefully put spatula under tawa and remove it.
- Enjoy this crispy and crunchy yummy dosa with any chutney.