Chilli Brownies( No Bake) | How to make Chilli Brownies( No Bake)
4th Feb 2016 ||
4 from 1 review Rate It!
Chilli Brownies( No Bake)by Lata Lala
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Video for key ingredients
How to make Coconut Milk
Chilli Brownies( No Bake)
Ingredients to make Chilli Brownies( No Bake)
- 2 cups
- 1/2 tsp chili powder +1/2 tsp powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup//brown sugar for every 1 tbsp of maple syrup add 2 -1/3 tbsp of or sugar.
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup milk+ unsalted butter 1 tsp to add glaze
- To make Ganache:
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 tsp +1 tsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp flax seed meal (roast flax seeds lightly on skillet/kadai.Cool and grind).
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp red flakes
- 2 1/2 cup pitted
How to make Chilli Brownies( No Bake)
My Tip:If you have dry dates make sure you soak them in hot water for at least 15 minutes.