Carrot mayo bacon sandwich.
- 4 strips of bacon
- 1 grated carrot
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp crushed pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp butter
- Bread slices -as required
- Heat a frying pan and fry the bacon until crisp with zero oil.
- Grate carrot, press and squeeze out all the juices.
- Take a bowl add the grated carrot and add all the seasonings, mix well.
- Now toast a slice of bread, apply butter, spread 1tbs of carrot spread, sprinkle crispy fried bacon and garnish with tomato ketchup.
My Tip: In place of bacon you can use scrambled egg, shredded chicken or sausages.