How To Make Nutrela Soya Parathas
Parathas are very popular as a breakfast meal specially in north india. They are most popular in the state of punjab where they are popular breakfast meal.
- Prep Time30mins
- Cook Time30mins
Key ingredients for Nutrela Soya Parathas
How to make Ghee
Ingredients to make Nutrela Soya Parathas
- For parathas :
- 4 cups Wheat flour & some flour for dusting
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Ghee + ghee for cooking parathas
- For the filling:
- 1 cup Nutrela Soya Granules, soaked
- 1 tsp Dried pomegranate seeds
- 1 tsp Coriander seeds
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 3 chopped Green chillies
- ½ tsp Red chilli powder
- ¼ tsp Crushed black pepper corns
- ½ tsp Dried mango powder
- ½ tsp Chaat masala
- 1 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
- 1 tbsp chopped Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Salt to taste
Steps to make Nutrela Soya Parathas
- Mix atta and a little salt in a bowl, add sufficient water and knead into dough. Apply 1 tsp ghee on the dough, cover with a butter paper and rest for some time.
- Heat a small non-stick pan and dry roast dried pomegranate seeds & coriander seeds. Place soaked Nutrela Soya Granules in another bowl, add onion and mix • Crush the roasted masala & add to the bowl. Mix well.
- Finely add the chopped green chillies • Add red chilli powder, crushed black peppercorns, salt, amchur, chaat masala, crushed cumin seeds and coriander leaves and mix well.
- Heat a non-stick tawa. Meanwhile, divide dough into equal portions and shape them into balls
- Shape each ball into a small bowl, place a little of the soya granule mixtures, gather the edges, seal and shape into a ball again.
- Further roll into parathas dusting with a little dry flour.
- Cook the paratha on the hot tawa.
- Serve hot with yogurt, salad or pickle.