Nutrela Soya Pav Bhaji
- 200g onions, chopped
- 200g chopped capsicum
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic Paste
- 200g chopped tomato
- 100g boiled potato mashed
- 200g cooked Nutrela Soya Granules, drained
- 4 tbsp pav bhaji powder
- 1 tsp kashmiri red chilly powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves to garnish
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 50g butter
- 30ml refined oil
- salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan. Cook till onions turn brown. Add chopped onions and sautee until translucent
- Add ginger garlic paste. Now put in the chopped capsicum and saute until it starts to soften.
- Add in the tomatoes and continue cooking until they melt.
- Now add in the pav bhaji masala, chilly powder, and the turmeric powder.
- Put in the potato mash, give it a quick stir, add the Nutrela Soya Granules and continue to stir fry, adding little water if required to get the right consistency.
- Add salt to taste and put in the lemon juice and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Finish off by stirring in the butter.
- Serve with buttered pav.