How To Make Nutrela Soya Rajma
Rajma is a popular Indian vegetarian dish consisting of red kidney beans in a thick gravy with many Indian whole spices and usually served with rice and roti.
- Prep Time15mins
- Cook Time15mins
Key ingredients for Nutrela Soya Rajma
How to make Garam Masala
Ingredients to make Nutrela Soya Rajma
- 1 cup red kidney beans, soaked overnight & boiled
- 4 cups soaked Nutrela Soya Mini Chunks
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp crushed black peppercorns
- 3 green chillies, chopped
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- ¾ cup tomato puree
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp amchur powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 inch ginger, cut into thin strips
Steps to make Nutrela Soya Rajma
- Heat oil in a non stick kadai. Add cumin seeds, coriander seeds, black peppercorns, green chillies, onions and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add ginger paste, garlic paste, fresh tomato purée and sauté for 4-5 minutes
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, amchur, ½ tsp garam masala powder and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add rajma, Nutrela soya granules, salt and mix well. Add 1½ cups water.
- Mash a little and cook. Add the remaining garam masala powder and ginger strips and mix well.
- Transfer into a serving bowl and serve hot.
- Have with roti or rice.