How To Make Chocolate Strawberries
Chocolate Strawberries are a perfect dessert for V day.
- Prep Time5mins
- Cook Time2mins
Ingredients to make Chocolate Strawberries
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips/chocolate chunks
- 10-15 strawberries
- 2 tablespoon olive oil/butter
- Dash of salt
Steps to make Chocolate Strawberries
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.Wash and dry the strawberries with kitchen towel. In a microwave safe bowl add chocolate chips and olive oil.Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Remove from microwave and stir with spoon to melt the chips.Add salt and mix thoroughly to avoid lumps.
- Insert a bamboo skewer or toothpick on top of strawberry and dip them in chocolate .Rotate to cover from all sides. Place the dipped strawberries on baking sheet.
- Keep the baking sheet in refrigerator for 2 hours or until use.
- Serve and enjoy.