How To Make Nutrela Soya Lemon Rice
One of the most popular and often made rice recipe from south india
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time15mins
Ingredients to make Nutrela Soya Lemon Rice
- Nutrela Soya Chunks - 1 cup
- Cooked or steamed basmati rice/chawal - 2.5 - 3 cups
- Lemon juice - 1.5 to 2 tbsp
- Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
- Urad dal/spilt & skinned black gram - 1 tsp
- Green chili chopped - 1
- Dry red chillies - 2
- Curry leaves (kadi patta) - 12-15
Steps to make Nutrela Soya Lemon Rice
- Cook about 1 - 1.25 cups rice in 4-5 cups of water till the grains are cooked completely
- Once cooked, spread the rice on a plate or in a bowl. Cover and let the rice cool.
- Take a frying pan, roast the peanuts till brown. Remove the peanuts & keep aside.
- In the same frying pan, roast the cashew nuts till light brown. Remove the cashewnuts and keep aside.
- Heat the sesame oil in the same pan. Add the mustard seeds and urad dal. Crackle the mustard and brown the urad dal.
- Add red chillies, green chilli and curry leaves. Add nutrela chunks.Fry for 12-15 seconds.