Cheese Potato Bites
- 1 cup grated cheese cubes (I used Amul)
- 4 large potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Bread crumbs
- Oil for frying
- salt as per taste
- Black pepper powder as per taste
- In large bowl, mix mashed potatoes, cheese and 1 of the eggs with a spoon until blended.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper powder. Shape this mixture into bite sized balls.
- In one bowl place the bread crumbs, in another bowl, beat the remaining 2 eggs lightly.
- Coat the potato balls/bites with bread crumbs, then dip into eggs and coat again with bread crumbs. Keep aside.
- Heat sufficient oil in a large pan. Keep the flame on medium.
- Fry these potato bites in hot oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
My Tip: Coating 2 times with bread crumbs ensures crunchy texture.